DON SINGMAN, CKD
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, Architecture program
- American University, Wash.,D.C., Fine Arts program
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD. Arts & Sciences
Kitchen TechniQ, Inc. from its beginning in 1988 until today, has been personally very rewarding, imagining and designing new spaces for families. We hope for an applause at the end of each collaboration. Don, his wife Leslie, and two daughters, live in Lakelands, Gaithersburg, Md.
BERYL “BERRYE” FISHMAN, CKD
- George Washington University, Wash. DC, Arts & Sciences
- Columbia University, NYC, NY, BA Education
- Penland School for Crafts, Penland, NC, Jewelry and Textiles
- Sawtooth Center for the Arts, Winston-Salem, NC, Textiles
Berrye’s love for design has always been the fuel that drives her desire to find the most creative and imaginable solutions for her clients. She is a native Washingtonian and loves to visit her grandchildren in Atlanta, Georgia. and joins her daughter on frequent trips to the museums in Wash, DC.